We are looking for an experienced Estimator to join our growing team. Signage experience would be preferred, but a wider manufacturing background would be beneficial.
Your day to day tasks would be to:
- Prepare cost budgets and cost estimates for new contracts
- Keep existing contracts up to date, including making amendments, providing new cost estimates, and maintaining communication with the client
- Adhere to company standards and guidelines when analysing and providing estimations; focus on maximising profit and customer satisfaction, while minimising any potential risks to the company
- Prepare detailed, well-written proposals for each client, adhering to client guidelines while offering competitive and comprehensive cost estimates, and including supplementary documentation
- Maintain relationships with existing clients keeping a sales-minded attitude, and seek out and build relationships with new clients
- Work with contracts manager and design team to help with development, innovation, and creativity on client projects
- Balance multiple proposals and estimations at once, ensuring each reaches the client by the deadline
- Liaise with other company departments to maintain business development and continuously innovate new profitable outcomes
Positive, upbeat attitude, a natural collaborator and a team player who can work to a tight deadline – if this is you, then we would love to hear from you.